EUPC Forum 2023
Let's talk about food!
The focus of this year’s Forum is Food, a topic that nourishes our everyday lives, but also raises many resource issues. Permaculture shows that there is an alternative to the existing food system!
At the Forum, inspiring people will share their regenerative projects like gardens, community initiatives, farms and market gardens.
- A diversity of perspectives on food systems
- Stories from regenerative farmers, growers and cooperatives
- Knowledge on growing food at different scales: from balcony to farm
- Networking with the local and international community
- An opportunity to participate in live discussions and Q&As
30 + amazing speakers
15 + hours of great video content
What you get
We have recorded all the fantastic talks during EUPC 2023 to make this inspiring material available for longer. After we edited the material, it is now accessible in our members area.
Watch each of the five evenings in full, including the presenters’ comments and the panel discussions. You can easily jump from one program item to the next using the side menu. Check the detailed programme here:
- Day 1 Food Systems
- Day 2 Garden Scale: Growing Your Own
- Day 3 Community Scale: Growing Together
- Day 4 Farm Scale: Growing for Others
- Day 5 Future Care: Solutions for Future Generations
How it works
You can also browse the speaker gallery to view a selected expert or project. The panel discussion in which the speaker participated is also linked.
You can watch the videos as many times as you want for over 1 year. Or organize a live viewing with your friends or colleagues.
Buying the video package and receive an email with all the necessary infos to access our member area.
Speaker highlights 2023
Visit our Speaker Gallery to see a full list of innovative experts and project teams that are coming to the EUPC.
“Traditional agriculture was labour intensive, industrial agriculture is energy intensive, and permaculture-designed systems are information and design intensive.”
Join us if ...
- You are concerned about climate change
- You have had enough negative news
- You want to hear more about permaculture
- You want to improve your local food system
- You want to connect with like minded people
- You want to hear inspiring stories from experts
- You want to support an active community in Europe
- You want a healthy, happy planet
Your data is safe with us!
If you have not received an email, please use the following email: email@example.com