European Permaculture Community
Let’s shape the future with respect for planet earth!
Join us if …
- You are concerned about climate change
- You have had enough negative news
- You want to hear more about permaculture
- You want to improve your local food system
- You want to connect with like minded people
- You want to hear inspiring stories from experts
- You want to support an active community in Europe
- You want a healthy, happy planet
To register for the EUPC Winter Series, please click the images above to be taken to the registration pages for each event.
Where the Permaculture Community meets
- 5 days of rich programme
- 3 hrs+ of live content each day
- 25+ inspiring speakers from all corners of Europe
- Easy & flexible access to online plattform
- View the recordings for 1 year
- A diversity of perspectives on food systems
- Stories from regenerative farmers, growers and cooperatives
- Knowledge on growing food at different scales: from balcony to farm
- Networking with the local and international community
- An opportunity to participate in live discussions and Q&As
The focus of this year’s Forum is Food, a topic that nourishes our everyday lives, but also raises many resource issues. Permaculture shows that there is an alternative to the existing food system!
At the Forum, inspiring people will share their regenerative projects like gardens, community initiatives, farms and market gardens.
More about the programme.
Watch some talks from the EUPC 2021!
To find out more about the EUPC 2021, the first ever online European Permaculture Convergence, read about Our Story.
“Traditional agriculture was labour intensive, industrial agriculture is energy intensive, and permaculture-designed systems are information and design intensive.”