Tickets on sale now
We have chosen a pay structure that reflects the different economic situations in various parts of Europe. Also, that people value things differently.
Organising the EUPC forum and to develop the EUPC community is a lot of work and your paying for a ticket is key to supporting our efforts. Please pay what you can afford. Thanks for participating & strengthening the network!
Below, you can purchase your ticket, or for more information on what you get for your ticket, please click here. For information on payment options and surplus, click here. For those with restricted income or resources, we are able to offer a limited number of €0 and €15 bursary options.
If you are a permaculture group wishing to book and participate in the event together, you can contact us about group discounts via our email: email@example.com.
What do I get?
- 5 days with 3hrs+ of live content each day
- Hear from 25+ inspiring speakers from all corners of Europe
- Access to recordings after each day’s broadcast
- Recordings remain available to you for 12 months afterwards
- Opportunity to participate in live discussions and Q&As
- Opportunity to chat and connect with other participants
- Opportunity to share links to your own projects
- Helping build a vibrant, thriving European Permaculture Community
Book your place now for the biggest Permaculture event in Europe
Info around ticketing
- Payments are primarily taken via debit/credit card or Paypal
- You can also arrange to pay via bank transfer
For this, choose bank transfer below the field for the credit card. You will then order the ticket and get an email from the EUPC with the details to make the bank payment.
Please use this reference: Your Surname-EUPC2023 (e.g. Muller-EUPC2023)
How do I access the event?
- After paying for your ticket you will receive an email as confirmation.
- You will then receive regular updates on the programme – who is coming, latest announcements, when things are happening, etc – to your email.
- At the end of February, you will get an email with the access link to the live event and later another one where to access the recordings.
- The recording will be available for a whole year, so you can re-watch at your leisure.
It is important that, when registering, you enter the email you want to use during the event!
What happens if there is surplus?
All surplus from the event will be used to build the European Permaculture Community. This will include supporting the growth of permaculture in areas of Europe where it is not yet strongly represented.
We have a lot of ideas and plans to develop the possibilities for an exchange of people interested and experienced in permaculture.
There are quite some hours of volunteer work in this project but we need further budget – for example for development of the technical tools of hosting a community network online.
Bursary Options (For The Small Purse)
What are the bursaries available?
We have two types of bursary available, totalling 50 tickets in both categories.
- The first bursary provides free access to the event and the ability to watch the recordings during the event and for up to 7 days afterwards.
- The second bursary is for €15 and provides access to the event and to the recordings for 12 months afterwards.
Who are these bursaries for?
The bursaries are aimed at:-
- People under the age of 25
- People living in European nations with low economic capacity
- People living in non-European nations with low economic capacity
- Volunteer-based projects across Europe with limited resources
How do I apply for a bursary place?
Please fill in the Google Form here.